Monday, January 26, 2009

Thing #22 Podcasts

I never get to listen to "All About Books" on NET radio, so I subscribed to that podcast. I also subscribed to "Uncontrolled Vocabulary" mainly because the name is great. The challenge will now be to find the time to listen to my new subscriptions. I have found that I am not very good at making time to go in and look, read, listen to the feeds I have subscibed in Bloglines. I think I will have to winnow my list down to a few things that I will actually attend to on a regular basis. Nothing fancy here, but I do think the whole podcast/RSS idea would be an amazing way to announce events for the library, do book reviews, book talks, etc. Maybe just once a week "Library News". I'm sure how often Lincoln City Library does their podcast, but that is certainly a model to look at.

1 comment:

Luz said...

I included "All About Books" to My Yahoo. Thank you.